WINDHOEK TRADEMARK NATIONAL CONSUMER PROMOTION:
BIRTHDAY PARTY 2019
- This promotion is open to all residents of Namibia except the employees of O&L and Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL), their advertising agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
- The promotion will run during the period of 22 November – 14 January 2019 in Namibia. No entries will be accepted before or after the promotion period.
- Consumers are required to purchase a unit of any Windhoek pack (Lager, Light or Draught) and SMS the unique under liner code to 75050 to participate in the promotion.
- SMS costs N$1.00.
- Multiple entries per person will be allowed. No person is allowed to enter on behalf of another.
- Consumers are required to retain their bottle top or can tab as proof of purchase. If a consumer fails to present his/her bottle top or can tab with the winning unique number, he/she will forfeit their prize and the next winner will be rewarded.
- The main prize consists of one of three Birthday parties to the value of N$35 000 each, which will be rewarded to three lucky winner and paid for by NBL, through the Windhoek Trademark brand.
- Prizes are not negotiable or transferrable.
- By entering the promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
- Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for another prize of similar value at any time and for any reason at NBL’s sole discretion.
- Namibia Breweries Limited’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NBL reserves the right to terminate or amend this promotion at any time if it deems such termination or amendment to be necessary and appropriate.
- By entering this promotion, entrants give Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) permission to contact them regarding future promotions/competitions.
- The Winner must be prepared to be photographed by Namibia Breweries Limited for promotional purposes, and have their name and surname listed in the media for an announcement of their winnings.
- Neither NBL, its directors or employees, nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners or any person assigned to perform a function by or on behalf of NBL in relation to this promotion, shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this promotion, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of NBL or otherwise.
- The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering this promotion participants are deemed to have accepted the promotions terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.